powermeetings.eu Renata Kałużna
Personal data and their processing
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable individual. The processing of personal data is any activity effects on personal data, e.g. collection, storage, modification, use or removal. As an administrator of your personal data, we process it for purposes related to business and cooperation with you or your employer / principal. Depending on the purpose, different methods of data collection, legal framework for their processing, use, disclosure and retention periods may apply.
powermeetings.eu Renata Kałużna, headquarters: Al. Jerozolimskie 27, 00-508 Warsaw, the person responsible for the protection of personal data is Renata Kałużna, the personal data protection officer. Contact e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 22 740 67 80.
The method, legal basis and type of personal data processed
Processing of personal data of persons participating in events organized by us:
- For the purposes of our business activities, we collect and process the following personal data: name, surname, position, company name, company address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Participants of events organized by us fill in the application form for this purpose, and we collect and process data because it is necessary to provide information about organized events and / or organization of events and / or performance of contracts.
Processing of personal data of persons contacting us in order to obtain information about events organized by us, as well as contacts in order to begin a cooperation with us:
- We collect the following personal information from people who contact us in order to obtain information about events organized by us, as well as those who contact us to conclude a contract with us: name, surname, position, company name, company address, e-mail address and number phone.
- We process the data obtained during a telephone conversation and / or e-mail correspondence because it is necessary to provide information about events and / or organization of events and / or performance of contracts.
Processing of personal data of persons who order newsletters through our website www.powermeetings.eu, in order to obtain information about events organized by us:
- From persons who order newsletters through our website www.powermeetings.eu, in order to obtain information about events organized by us, we collect the following personal data: name, surname, position, company name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Persons who order newsletters fill in online form for this purpose, and we collect and process data because it is necessary to provide information about organized events and / or organization of events and / or performance of contracts.
The above data is collected based on the consents expressed by the participants of events organized by us, people interested in our events, people who are tasked with the implementation of contracts and people ordering newsletters, in order to organize events and implement contracts.
Personal data may be disclosed to our employees and associates who constitute our organizational and commercial support and used by them to conduct commercial activities and organize events.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
The period of storage and processing of personal data
The period of processing personal data depends on the legal basis that constitutes a legal condition for the processing of personal data by us:
1) if we process personal data on the basis of consent, the processing period lasts until the person concerned withdraws the consent.
2) if we process personal data on the grounds of the justified interest of the personal data administrator, the processing period lasts until the cessation of the abovementioned interest or until the data subject opposes further such processing – in situations where such objection is in accordance with the law.
4) in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic storage period is a maximum of 10 years.
Providing personal data to other entities
We provide personal data to other entities only if we are permitted by law. In this case, in the relevant agreement with another entity, we write provisions and security mechanisms to protect data and maintain standards in terms of data protection, confidentiality and security. Recipients of personal data that we process as a personal data administrator may be:
– our subcontractors, service providers and suppliers of goods who cooperate with us in accordance with organize our events,
– entities implementing marketing or sales campaigns for us,
– debt collection agencies,
– auditors and certified auditors, legal advisors, tax advisers,
– regulatory authorities and other public administration authorities
We provide personal data only to the extent that it is really necessary to achieve a given goal and / or required by applicable law and in a manner consistent with these provisions.
Rights with regard to data processing
You have the right to access your personal data and to its rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the personal data administrator .
Changes, updates and withdrawals of consent / deletion of personal data may be done by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to implement changes after successfully verifying the identity of the person applying for the action.
Questions, doubts and complaints
powermeetings.eu Renata Kałużna
Al. Jerozolimskie 27
phone: +48 22 740 67 80
Warsaw, May 23, 2018